Wednesday, May 14, 2008

This week!

Life has been so hectic the past few months! Business has been busy, we had a major move and Miss K's two year Birthday Party, several trips, and Business has been busy - - - wait, didn't I already mention that? :)

I am in the process of juggling proofing, getting jobs finished up and trying to update my site and redo my blog this week.

So stay tuned! I get so much traffic on this poor lonesome little blog and I have not been posting anything lately! (Since January to be exact, sad I know)

So I will stop neglecting this baby tomorrow and hopefully my new blog will be up and running by this weekend! :)

Thanks for stopping in and keep watching for new things to come!


(My Calendar is also not working on my site, YET ANOTHER thing I need to fix... So I will try to post my next available dates for bookings on my blog until I can figure it out...)

Next available dates for booking: July 11th, August 1st - 3rd. Please contact me for specific availability...

No comments: