Monday, May 19, 2008

Adorable Senior - Meet Miss A!














As promised I am trying to be a better photoblogger! Life has been so hectic and busy and I am sorry to those of you that I haven't had a change to blog over the past few months! :)




I loved shooting with this gorgeous Senior! She was so easy to work with and open minded! Gotta love the open minded sessions! :)


Here you go, Miss A! A couple of shots from last week's session! The rest should be up tonight and I will post more on the blog tomorrow :)






































4 comments:

Dustin Izatt said...

Loving this session, especially the bright yellow wall and the chain link fence :) Awesome

Tiffany Izatt said...

I love urban senior shoots with attitude, they are awesome, and well..so is this shoot. great job

makeupgal said...

Great set but I really love that first one alot. The colors are fantastic! :)

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

just gorgeous!!!! love the feel to all of em'!